Friday 25 April 2014

FOTD - High Voltage/Get Electric.

Another Instagram FOTD I uploaded about a month ago! So I saw that Urban Decay had put up face charts for their new Electric Palette (eeeeek!). I wanted to recreate the 'High Voltage' look but with my own twist because lime green/purple is one of my favourite bright colour combinations. I think that I might recreate a few more of the looks from their website when I finally get my hands on the palette! This is definitely a dramatic look - it has colour, winged liner, a graphic shape on the inner corner and top and bottom lashes.. the only thing missing is glitter! It's not for everyone, but I hope you enjoy :)
Check out the Urban Decay Get Electric looks here: http://www.urbandecay.com/electric-pressed-pigment-palette/landingpage-electricpalette.html#prolooks_top



                                                                        Products Used:
  • Urban Decay Primer Potion (original)
  • Mac Pro Chromaline - Pure White (used as a base and for my eyeliner on the waterline/inner corner)
  • Inglot shadows #318, #375, #477 mixed with a teeny tiny bit of #59
  • Urban Decay eyeshadows - Psychedelic Sister, Strange, Blackheart (Naked3), Blackout (Naked2)
  • Urban Decay liquid liner - Perversion
  • Top and bottom lashes are by Eyelure but I'm not sure what number(s) saaaarray!
  • Urban Decay lipstick - Native

Follow me on Instagram: http://instagram.com/drnktxtrmeo_

No comments :

Post a Comment